Rare Mezzotint front face and side view of Zachary Taylor, mounted on marble.
1848-59a Zachary Taylor made in Pewter measuring 67.8MM. Still has Original hanger loop although back stand is lost
1848 Zachary Taylor medal made of Brass, measuring 30.2MM
1848-13 Zachary Taylor, White metal measuring 30.7MM
The DeWitt entries for this type are a bit mixed up, with a note that this medal is sometimes “catalogued as reading ZACK: due to the letter H somewhat resembles a K”. In fact, it is clearly a K on this variety, while 1848-15 shows the name spelled obviously with an H.
1848 Major General Zachary Taylor Buena Vista Medal in Bronze. 89.4 MM and made by Charles Cushing Wright. Julian MI-24.
One of the most impressive types in the entire United States Mint Medal Series, remarkably detailed battle scene by Charles Cushing Wright on the reverse.
1848 Zachary Taylor Medal “Presidential Medal” Julian PR. 11
1846 Zachary Taylor Medal “War with Mexico”, Measuring 64.7 MM. Julian MI-22
Only 25 struck in copper, more attractive than previously sold Ford Collection MS 65.
1849 “The Whig Almanac and United States Register” featuring Zachary Taylor, made by Greenley & McElrath.
1850 Zachary Taylor Eulogy Book by George L. Prentiss
Rare commemorative heavy paper ribbon mourning the death of Zachary Taylor. Oversized and grandly ornate, only the second of these ribbons seen or handled.
1850 Zachary Taylor funeral ribbon mourning the death of President Taylor,
- Recent Acquisitions
- Florida Currency Museum Open Showcasing The William Youngerman Collection
- Mr. and Mrs. Youngerman attend the inagural “The Value of Money” exhibit
- State of Florida Civil War Currency
- Browse Videos of Florida’s Historical Towns and Banks
Notes & Currency
- 18__ Fernandina $3 Obsolete Note
- 1882 $50 Jacksonville Note Charter #3869
- 1902 $10 Punta Gorda Note Charter #10512
- 1882 $5 Palatka Note Charter #3223
- 1902 $5 Key West Note Charter #7942