Stage Coach Money
January 15th, 1862
“Receivable for Stage Fare on all Lines in Georgia, Floirda, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana.” Notes are signed by Powell and Taylor. William Taylor was Powell’s junior partner for a few months.
April 7th, 1862
“Receivable for Stage Fare on all Lines in Georgia, Floirda, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Texas; and for Postage on most of them.” Notes are signed by J.R. Powell only and vary in colors of overprints, secondary vignettes in lower right, and positions of pointing fingers before or after the receivable legend.
- Collecting Florida National Bank Notes
- Mr. and Mrs. Youngerman attend the inagural “The Value of Money” exhibit
- Florida Currency Museum Open Showcasing The William Youngerman Collection
- Browse Videos of Florida’s Historical Towns and Banks
- Recent Acquisitions
Notes & Currency
- 18__ Fernandina $3 Obsolete Note
- 1882 $50 Jacksonville Note Charter #3869
- 1902 $10 Punta Gorda Note Charter #10512
- 1882 $5 Palatka Note Charter #3223
- 1902 $5 Key West Note Charter #7942