Mr. and Mrs. Youngerman attend the inagural “The Value of Money” exhibit
Mr. and Mrs. Youngerman were proud to attend support the Smithsonians new exhibition of its National Numismatic Collection.
The new exhibit titled “The Value of Money” provides a broad view of numismatics spanning over 2,600 years including the origins of money, monetary technologies, and the cultural and political messages conveyed in money depending on geographical location and time.
- Mr. and Mrs. Youngerman attend the inagural “The Value of Money” exhibit
- Browse Videos of Florida’s Historical Towns and Banks
- Florida Currency Museum Open Showcasing The William Youngerman Collection
- Collecting Florida National Bank Notes
- State of Florida Civil War Currency
Notes & Currency
- 18__ Fernandina $3 Obsolete Note
- 1882 $50 Jacksonville Note Charter #3869
- 1902 $10 Punta Gorda Note Charter #10512
- 1882 $5 Palatka Note Charter #3223
- 1902 $5 Key West Note Charter #7942